Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thing 5-C Google Reader Discovery

A quote I found that I like:
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -George Bernard Shaw

I just discovered a great site with medical animation videos from the University of Pennsylvania that will help with my Medical Spanish Interpreter's class with UGA! It's a Medical Animation Library ...really cool!

Also a hometown video from jamestown NC...my school is in it and more...
VIDEO OF SCOTT'S HOMETOWN


And, now, another thing that came through my reader. I just created the video below using xtranormal :


You just type in your script (can have two animated people in there if you choose!) and create their actions, facila expressions, etc. You like? I think it's pretty cool! I am already starting to incorporate the idea as a way to enliven my Professional Learning Activity that I am developing for Interpreter Training here at BCS. I will work more on this but so far I have the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment